Office IT Moves - A Managed Approach.
Move IT? - Ask Red Mosquito.
For a modern growing business relocating offices is all part of life. As staff complement builds the requirement for additional floor space follows in line. What looks, on the surface, like a simple 'get up and go' affair is not so straight forward when it comes to your IT systems. Among a host of other factors, the organisers of an office move need to take into account:
- Connectivity - does the new office have the required Internet connectivity in place or do I need to migrate my existing connection?
- Cabinet space - does the new office have a server room suitable for my cabinets? Does it have suitable power, air conditioning, secure access?
- Data and electrical points - where are all my staff going to sit and does each location have enough suitable electrical and data points?
- Cabling infrastructure - does the data cabling in the new office conform to my requirements? Can I cable everything back to my relocated cabinet?
- The physical move - how do I actually get all of my precious IT equipment down to the new site in one piece?
Total Business Continuity
Red Mosquito have been making IT office moves happen for our customers since 1999 and with such a wealth of experience we have a fool-proof method of eliminating the possibility of problems. We sit down with you to audit your system to understand the ramification of moving every aspect of it to another site and we vist the new site with you to assess its services and spaces to ensure there are no nasty surprises when you move in. Total business continuity is our goal as we watch your back and assist you at every turn.
Our managed service includes:-
- Pre-move equipment assessment and audit.
- Site visit to confirm requirements at new location.
- Help to migrate Internet connectivity or supply new.
- Advise on seating layouts and data / electrical requirements.
- Agree specification for electrical and data work and instruct sub-contractors.
- Physically move all equipment and re-install in new premises.
- Test everything on completion.
If you are considering an office move in the next six months don't leave it to the last minute. Through experience we know that customers often underestimate the amount of time required to arrange all of the elements of the move. Call us today for a no obligation chat with one of our consultants to start the ball rolling.
Successful businesses don't leave anything to chance. Move IT? Ask Red Mosquito.
Start now by calling 0141 348 7950 or filling in our form here.