RT @RedMosquitoLtd: Office 2016 users should be aware that there may be compatibility issues with Office 365 before the end of the normal 1…
Increase productivity with Office 365
Microsoft's Office 365 provides online access to your familiar Office applications, alongside innovative collaboration & productivity tools, through a cloud delivery model. Business-class email, calendar, video conferencing, shared documents and a range of features are available across all your devices, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
There is no upfront fee and Office 365 brings cost savings, moving away from a licensing model to monthly subscription plans with a range of features and price points. Microsoft's 99.9% uptime guarantee provides peace of mind that this seamless and synchronised service will always be available to give you access to your latest data.
Office 365 Benefits
- Collaboration – a range of features including online meetings, instant messaging, video and audio calls are available at the touch of a button, enabling your team to work together to create professional, media rich content. Word, Excel & PowerPoint documents can be edited in real-time with team members, customers, partners.
- Synchronised data – 24/7 access to all your latest business data, from anywhere, on any device. You can work offline and sync when online.
- Storage - add capacity when you need it with OneDrive and continue sharing and collaborating without worrying about limits
- Multi-platform & multi -device – PC, MAC, Windows, iOS and Android platforms across your laptops, tablets and smartphone, up to 5 devices per user
Free up resources
- Less time required for installing, upgrading and managing software, means you can focus on growing your business.
- Reduce costs by selecting the elements of Office 365 that meet your business needs and paying via a monthly subscription
- Focused customer engagement using data analysis for greater insight into customer need, providing an enhanced customer experience
Stay up to date
- Office 365 applications are automatically updated online so you always have the latest version with the most recent features
- Security updates are applied on the cloud and Office 365 incorporates compliance and privacy controls including the upcoming GDPR changes
Flexible and Scalable
- Scalable to your business needs and adaptable to your developing requirements. You can manage users and devices on a single dashboard.
- The availability of Office 365 in a variety of plans creates further opportunity for businesses to invest in the tools and applications that will bring the greatest boost to productivity and efficiency in the most cost-effective way.
- The Enterprise and Business offerings divide into individual plans, each delivering a specified range of features and enabling business to select the option that most meets their need and budget.
How can Red Mosquito help?
As Microsoft Business Partners, RedMosquito has the technical expertise to offer impartial advice on whether the migration to Office 365 would be the right move for your organisation. We can help with all aspects of the migration, including procurement, installation and configuration. Enjoy a seamless move over to the new system, with our technical experts taking the lead and and providing training to ensure your staff know how to leverage all the great benefits of Office 365 into benefits for your business. Learn more about how we can help with Office 365 migration here or contact us for more information.
Red Mosquito Ltd provides IT support across Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirling and central Scotland.