We are currently recruiting for a talented Technical Customer Relationship Manager. Details of this exciting new opportunity are listed below. You can apply for this position here.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic IT services team in which you will be responsible for the management of customer accounts on a technical level and the delivery of top quality customer service. As part of our team, you must have a passion for IT as well as a friendly and approachable manner in order to build relationships and assist in the delivery of high-quality services to our client base.
Technical Customer Relationship Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Salary £36k – £42k + Benefits
Come and work in a fun and challenging environment, using market leading service delivery tools and platforms to provide managed IT services to our growing client base. You will play a key role in delivering and managing IT development projects, as well as building relationships with clients and ensuring that our services and contracts are meeting their needs.
We are looking for an excellent communicator who is customer-centric and looking to build a career in IT service management. An understanding of up to date IT industry trends and technologies and a genuine interest in IT, will help you succeed in this role. You will ideally have some technical experience but training will be given. The successful candidate will be able to communicate effectively with all parties up to and including management level to understand customer requirements and work to efficiently deliver appropriate services. Awareness and understanding of the opportunities presented by Cloud technology is preferable.
Technical Customer Relationship Manager Job Responsibilities
- As a member of our team you will build relationships with a varied customer base and help to plan and deliver high quality managed services to existing and new clients. Working with the projects team and the Operations Manager you will liaise with our clients to assist in the management and implementation of IT managed services contracts and projects to a high standard from inception to completion.
- You will act as the first point of contact for existing customer IT sales enquiries and create quotes for hardware and software as required. Full training will be given. Respond to incoming quotation requests and liaise with the customer to ensure their requirements are suitably captured.
- Attend regular meetings in person and by phone with existing customers to gauge and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that your key customers receive regular calls or updates to ensure that any additional requirements or sales potentials, are maximised and serviced efficiently. Actively upsell and cross sell services to your customer base where opportunities present themselves.
- Build and develop relationships with our existing customers and work with them to develop appropriate solutions to meet their business requirements. Work closely with Managers and the wider team, to increase the customer portfolio and the average revenue per customer. You will take charge of the management of service contracts ensuring our business relationships are both profitable and present value for our customers. Take ownership of your role with a friendly, professional, self-motivated approach.
- You will work closely with other parties within the company to develop and manage projects and service contracts throughout their full life cycle.
- Communicate proactively with all stakeholders to identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Gather and communicate detailed customer requirements to the technical team and provide customer facing liaison and relationship development with clients throughout the project lifecycle.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities:
As a team player in a technical services team you will be expected, when required:
- To provide consultancy and advice in a friendly and understandable manner to all customers across a broad range of technologies.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and projects
- To accurately update/maintain and develop our CRM and contract documentation.
- To create high quality documents, records and notes as required to develop and maintain professional quality services for all clients.
- Respond to enquiries from clients and tickets escalated from the service desk and effectively resolve any customer service related issues.
- Liaise with third party software\hardware providers to expedite prompt resolutions for clients.
You will ideally come from a technical background and be able to understand, discuss and communicate effectively with all stakeholders. However, training will be given and this role is as much about having the right character and willingness to learn. Account management experience is essential.
- Friendly and approachable with a can-do manner.
- First class telephone manner, excellent written and spoken English
- Leadership experience and strong team-player abilities.
- Excellent commercial awareness and customer service skills
- First rate understanding of IT and how it underpins client business objectives
- ‘Hands-on’ and pro-active approach to service delivery
- Prepared to take ownership of problems and tasks
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- A team player looking to thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment
- HND or BSC / Degree education.
- A Microsoft accreditation would be ideal.
- Current UK drivers license and access to a car are essential requirements for this role.