Exclaimer Signature Manager provides a top quality system for managing corporate email signatures. It allows you to centrally design and manage professional signatures from one location. Signatures are automatically added to all your business emails but are controlled centrally from the Cloud. RedMosquito works in partnership with Exclaimer to deliver this service to our SME IT Support customers. This great system delivers key benefits at a reasonable price and is a great asset for organisations of all sizes. The system works with Office 365, GSuite, MS Exchange and Outlook. Also, it works across many different types of devices from PC, Mac, Android and iPhone etc.
Our top 5 key benefits of introducing Exclaimer Signature Manager are:
- Consistency – You can control consistency across your team. Firstly, you create an email signature from Exclaimers easy to use selection of template designs. Then, different departments can have different designs if you like, or individuals can or no one can – it’s up to you!
- Legal compliance– Each country has specific legal requirements around what information must be contained in your business email signature. At this time, in the UK you can be fined up to £1000 if you fail to include certain information in your email footer.
- Banners – Can be used as a marketing tool to promote offers, events, updates. Likewise, you can create date based signatures to run concurrently with your campaigns. You can capture click data from this to inform your analytics.
- Promotions – You could include recent company awards or your social media icons. Also, you can adapt the content ie social media icons showing for some departments only or award promotion only for set date range. You have control.
- Ease of use – Auto populate staff details from your company directory and you can personalise this by adding photos. Indeed, the system is simple to use, allowing you to make changes quickly and easily.
Exclaimer are based in the UK and currently have around 75 million users throughout the world. In addition, with data security being a primary business concern these days, it is worth noting that Exclaimer has achieved the ISO 27001 standard. This is a globally recognised information security standard which RedMosquito also has in place.
How can RedMosquito help?
Our IT Support Engineers help our customers to set up and manage Exclaimer Signature Manager. Importantly, it is easy to use and simple to make changes at the touch of a button, with no disruption to staff. If you would like to have a chat about how this could work for you, just contact us today.
RedMosquito provides IT Support and IT Security services to SMEs in Glasgow, Edinburgh and throughout Scotland.