Gigabit connections offer the fastest and most reliable speeds available – and open up a whole range of possibilities for your business. RedMosquito are partnering with CityFibre to bring Gigabit speed internet capability to our IT Support customers in Glasgow, Edinburgh and throughout the UK. The Government are committed to supporting businesses get gigabit-capable broadband in place. Some businesses in rural areas of the UK may be eligible for funding towards the cost of installing gigabit-capable broadband. The definition of rural is quite wide. You can use the postcode checker here to work out if you might be eligible. Gigabit Vouchers of up to £3500 for each SME are available to help meet the install costs involved.
Other eligibility criteria include:
· Current broadband speed must be less than 100Mbps
· You must apply as part of a group ie 2 or more SMEs grouped together. You combine your vouchers to meet the costs of installation.
· Must have less than 250 employees and a turnover of less than €50 million per annum and/or
· A balance sheet of less than €43 million
· Had less than €200, 000 in grants within the last 3 years
If you don’t qualify then don’t worry – we also have a great introductory offer on at the moment, for all Gigabit customers, no matter their location, which could either do away with the install costs altogether or delay the payment of the install costs. We also have a fantastic offer on free router support as part of an introductory offer on now.
Why don’t you contact us today for more information?