With Skype your organisation can simplify its communication infrastructure, through one unified communication system which offers a range of services accessible from numerous devices. Skype for Busines,s is available as an in premises server based product or as a cloud based service via Office 365.
6 great features of Skype for Business:
Here’s a quick recap of the key features Skype for Business offers:
- Skype meetings – Up to 250 people can meet (using smartphones, PCs, tablets and meeting room devices). Audio, video and web-conferencing meetings can be arranged in advance. URL invites help you organise meetings and features such as record and share help ensure they are productive.
- Security – Conversations are encrypted and authentication controls are in place. You can configure employee accounts, activating different features for different employees.
- Cross platform – Skype for Business mobile apps work across Window, iOS and Android enabling your team to connect anywhere – saving time and money.
- Content sharing – share an application, desk top or document allowing real time co-authoring facilitates efficient collaboration by your team across a range of applications.
- PowerPoint – you can present information and access useful tools such as laser pointing and highlighting.
- Interactive tools – you can use IM, polls , Q&A etc during meetings to engage your audience. Whiteboarding can be used to write notes, draw and import images during meetings
How can RedMosquito help?
Red Mosquito have implemented Skype for Business and Office 365 across a range of organisations. We can identify the right products for your business and manage procurement, installation and configuration. We can train your team to access the full potential of your IT products and use your technology to leverage success. If you would like more information or to discuss your options, contact us on 0141 348 7950.
Red Mosquito provide IT support services across Glasgow, Edinburgh and central Scotland.